Have ready at your fingertips the Top Twelve Essential Oils that Nadine is never without!
From practical Peppermint to nourishing Neroli, each of these 12 precious oils provides myriads of magical benefits and may be used to diffuse, in serene skincare serums, bath in for beauty, anoint for culinary creations and enjoy in salt pipe inhalations.
With this collection of essential essential oils on hand, you always will be covered in botanical blessings from head to toe, body to soul:
- Rose Otto
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood
- Sweet Thyme
- Roses Over Geranium
Nadine's Top TwelveEssential Oil Kit includes:
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) – Peppy Peppermint is perfect for ventilating your vents, cooling your jets, improving concentration, cleansing inopportune occurrences, and avoiding airborne aversions. It is calming, cooling, and nicer than ice. Apply to hangnails, tetchy skin, and any spot on your skin crying out an SOS. Refreshingly quench all your parched parts with this cool botanical tool.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)- This is a holy, quintessential essence for cultivating the skin’s reverence. Liquid pearls from the tree of life, Frankincense is distilled from the resinous sap of the tree. Anointed and inhaled in spiritual ceremonies for thousands of years, this fine, fragrant oil increases the skin’s resilience. Holding the wisdom of the ages, Frankincense is formidable for soothing the appearance of scars, smoothing uneven skin, and minimizing the appearance of melasma and scars. This oil is a terrific tonic that for epochs has been a beloved botanical for body care. A few drops in a bath, in a salt pipe, or in an aroma diffuser raises your vibration and boosts your strength to match any season. Apply a drop under the nose or anoint the brow to inspire creative reasoning and contemplate universal cohesion. This august aroma consecrates your being with a whiff of the eternal.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium) - The euphoric aroma is filled with blossom breezes from a dreamy citrus grove on sunny day. Apply to your hair and anoint your pillow for sweet slumbers and a refreshed spirit. Simultaneously calming and uplifting, this sweet orange blossom oil relieves thoughts, revives skin, and fades stretch marks. Each drop is dollop of joy!
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascene)- Regal Rose Otto is a steam-distilled divination from the Valley of Roses in Bulgaria and has been an integral ingredient in skincare preparations for centuries. Poets, writers, and mystics have extolled the heart-warming effects of Rose Otto, which opens the heart to love. Perfectly precious Rose Otto oil is angelically aromatic and verily vulnerary. Divine grace for beauty and face, radiant rose revives every filament of our being with its elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of Rose Otto essential oil! The ‘Otto’ in Rose Otto, refers to its steam distillation process. This is the only type of rose essence one wants to use in skincare. Soothing to the heart and smoothing to skin, Rose Otto is a key ally in dermal rejuvenation, inviting balance and beauty. It is the queen of any beauty regime and the majesty of essential oil aromatherapy. Once revered as the blood of Venus, it tones the tapestry of skin and is a wondrous women’s tonic. Effervescence your spirit with this rose-champagne.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) - This dreamy-creamy island offering is outstandingly sensual. Apply neat to your armpits and watch lovers swoon in sultry delight. It is a fabulous moisturizer, meditation aid, mood enhancer, energy booster, and body deodorant. Our distinctive Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a resplendent essence that anoints the raiment of your skin!
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum)- Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well. Immortelle is my go-to oil for a first-aid-friend (combined with Peppermint) and skincare. Its celestial aroma immediately connects you with elemental energy.
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) – Charismatic Cardamom is one potent love potion. It traditionally has been esteemed for its ability bring zing the body and a dash of panache to delight of culinary dishes. The aroma is ethereally electrifying and a drop in a dash of honey is divine.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) - This sweet, ethereal essence is like a ripe apple on a summer breeze. A remedied response to the hectic buzz of modern life, Chamomile is endlessly calming, soothing, and reassuring to body, mind, and spirit. Anoint the solar plexus to soothe body and mind, or add to a bath, diffuser, or salt inhaler to create a deep sense of serenity and calm. A single drop of Chamomile in a steaming mug of honey and hot water makes for the sweetest of dreams.
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) - Legendary for its capacity to calm the mind and soothe the spirit, loving Lavender also expertly melts muscles, tension and any skin spot calling out an SOS. I love that this oil can be applied diluted or neat for an uplifting treat. Let it lull your spirit in its languid hammock.
- Sweet Thyme (Thyme linalool) - Serene Sweet T hyme is the gentlest type of thyme yet still packed with plant-potency. Its mild manner with lush linalool replenishes the skin and can be applied neat to cleanse blemishes. Soothe your senses with its peaceful, herbaceous perfume.
- Roses over Geranium (Rosa damascena and Pelargonium graveolens) - Our unique choreographed co-distillation combines the benefits of Rose Otto and Geranium essential oil, creating a consummate cocktail for beauty and balance that surpasses the sum of its botanical singularity. This ample essence leaves the skin with an undeniable glow. Roses Over Geranium is an optimal ingredient for reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes. The fragrance is fresh, fun, and fortifying.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Lovely, uplifting Lemon revitalizes skin, spirit, and space. This zesty essence is valued for cultivating concentration, enlivening the senses, and finessing your fluids. Squeeze a drop in water, honey, smoothies, and sweet or savory cuisine. It is a juicy accessory to any dish, cleaning potion, or jolly bath.