Satiate your senses and spa your skin with this quenching collection of DIYSkin SpaBotanical Oils. Each essential elixir has been hand-picked to replenish skin, offer protection from the elements, and improve the texture and quality of your complexion
Consider this kit your all-in-one answer for your best skin ever and have fun mixing your own splendid creations! Each kit includes these eleven botanicals plus an empty bottle for easy blending:
- Jojoba Oil
- Wild Rosehips Oil + Lavender
- Pomegranate Oil + Lavender
- Kiwi Oil + Lavender
- Carrot Seed
- Sweet Thyme
Each Skin SpaBotanicalOils Kit includes:
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Nature’s most effective moisturizer is closest in composition to the body’s natural sebum, leading to effortless absorption by the skin. Containing all soluble forms of vitamin E, Jojoba is one of the most versatile carrier oils. Jojoba can be massaged into skin after a shower or bath, applied to the scalp to relieve dryness, applied to dry lips and nails for an overnight moisturizing treatment, and mixed with any other essences to boost its effectiveness.
- Wild Rosehip Oil + Lavender (Rosacanina with Lavendula angustifolia) - Gentle Lavender and revitalizing Rosehips oil soothes skin after the rigors of environmental stresses, waxing, shaving, and the stress of daily life. The fatty acids in Rosehips oil and the toning power of lavender improve the appearance of scars and regenerate the skin.
- Pomegranate Oil + Lavender (Punica granatum with Lavendula angustifolia) - Packed with beneficial fatty acids, Pomegranate oil improves skin’s elasticity and reverses wrinkles and sagging. Blend into a massage oil for post-sun rehydration or use as a carrier to create your own special serum.
- Kiwi Oil + Lavender (Actinidia chinensis with Lavendula angustifolia) - This supercritical Kiwi extract contains over 60% omega-3 fatty acids, nature’s most loving skin lipids. Smooth skin and soften the appearance of scars and spots. Use alone or as a carrier oil.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Sacred Frankincense is the most fortifying oil in our collection. Used for thousands of years to sanctify skin and spirit, this oil is renowned for its ability to improve skin’s texture and firmness, improve the appearance of scars, moisturize, and reduce redness. Apply neat or add to a carrier oil.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) - Chamomile is endlessly calming for body and mind and it is endlessly calming to skin crying out for help. Chamomile’s caress soothes, cleanses, smoothes, and relaxes skin under duress. Apply directly to skin, add to bath water, or blend with a carrier oil.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Lemon and rose-scented Palmarosa oil is used to regenerate the skin and restore balance. Add a few drops to your bath, use in a massage oil, or mix with a carrier oil with other essences for a unique blend.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Sweet, soothing Lavender treats the skin tenderly, restoring balance with its gentle, calming touch. Lavender is lovely just before bed, when it can be massaged into the skin over tired muscles. Lavender can be used neat or added to a carrier oil. 5ml
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s Lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturizing power of carrot seed. Dilute for use in facial massage, add to carrier oils to boost skin regeneration, or add to a bath to detoxify and stimulate the skin.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - The lovely, herbaceous fragrance of geranium oil is a deceiving mask for such a powerful tonic. It is a potent botanicalbiotic for skin calling out an SOS and encourages fresh regeneration. Dilute in a spritz or carrier oil to cleanse acne or massage neat into skin to improve the appearance of scars.
- Sweet Thyme (Thyme vulgaris linalool) - Toning without drying and gentle enough for sensitive skin and souls, Sweet Thyme is the answer to your skin’s questions. Blend with Lavender to optimize the lush linalools that are a prize for skincare and to create an effective acne cleanser or dilute into a spritz and use as a facial toner.
- Empty 15ml Bottle - This bottle makes blending a breeze. It invites your most inspired creative concoctions! Use it to blend your favorite oils from this collection for your own personalized skin spa in a bottle.