How to Use Our Best Skin Evers
Our Best Skin Evers renew the face and bedew the body and with grace. These all-in-one botanical blends cleanse, moisturize, and nourish the skin. All of our Best Skin Evers are crafted to bring into balance all skin types.
Washing the face with pure pressed plant oils is an ancient Ayurvedic method to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. The practice of oil washing arose in the arid lands of antiquity where skin required special care and skin-loving lipids were prized. Oil washing was then introduced to central and southern Europe by nomadic Roma women who emigrated from northern India in the 14th or 15th century. Nadine designed the Best Skin Evers to be your finest bathing and beauty aide. These oils plus water and a cloth are the simple essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, moisten and bedew.
Directions: Washing/Cleansing your Face with Best Skin Ever™
1. Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
2. Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Sandalwood, Rose, Frankincense, or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
3. Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
If more moisture is needed, add another squirt or two of any of our Best Skin Evers or Libations Serums (Rose Glow, Soothsayer, Royal Rose, Sandalwood, Chocolate Karate, or Open Sky) to your fingertips and massage into the face and neck. If your skin feels extra thirsty, a Libations Crème (Sundew, Rose Glow, All Seeing, or Maverick) will satisfy.
You can also add a drop or two of any of the Serums to a dab of any of the Crèmes. They all blend beautifully together.
Directions: Using Best Skin Ever™ on your Body after a Bath or Shower
1. Leave the body wet after a bath or shower.
2. Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
3. Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
4. Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate.
Nadine Artemis, the founder of Living Libations, is the author of Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums, and Renegade Beauty: Reveal and Revive Your Natural Radiance, which was named one of “The Top 10 Books on Skin Care” by The Strategist of New York Magazine. She is a respected media guest and contributor, and her products have received rave reviews in the New York Times, LA Times, Elle, People, Vogue, and Hollywood Reporter. Described by Alanis Morissette as “a true-sense visionary,” Nadine crafts elegant formulations and healing creations from rare botanicals that have skin glowing around the world. Her concept of Renegade Beauty encourages effortlessness and inspires people to rethink conventional notions of beauty and wellness.